Monday, September 7, 2009

Tyler Experience!!!!!!

Hello, I'm Melissa, it's nice to meet you.

I guess I'll get straight to it, I decided I wanted go to Tyler way back last year in my senior art class when a representative from Tyler came to talk to our class. However at the time I also decided that I wanted to go any other art school looked up on the internet. Needless to say I was very confused about applying to schools and about what exactly I wanted to do. I was also and still am procrastinator by nature so when I finally decided that Tyler was were I would like to be, I found myself on the waitlist.

So for this semester my days at Tyler are spent completing some of my GenEd requirements for Temple, with the exceptions of Mondays with Art Heritage and Foundation computers. I still live at home which is almost exactly an hour away from campus by trolley to el subway to broad street subway. It’s annoying and tiring commuting and I would really like to live on campus, but I’m trying to save some money, and ease up the college debts so I’ll be a little freer to maybe move about afterwards (maybe New York, California, Europe, Japan… Hahah I’ve got a few dreams I’ve been holding for a while!)

I’m very excited to start my time in Tyler, and to get to know everyone!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment